- Select a playlist page and click the drop-down menu to access the Playlist Zones feature.
- Choose a layout from the available options.
- Customize the size of each zone by dragging and dropping grid borders.
Using Custom Layouts
For advanced users, click "•••" to create a custom layout using CSS.
Once you've established your desired layout, you can populate each zone with different content, selecting from your existing media, apps, and boards.
In the Playlist Editor, effortlessly rearrange content within zones by using the drag-and-drop functionality.
Here are a few examples of playlist pages created using Playlist Zones and various apps:
Utilize zones when setting up video walls for optimal display.
For further customization of zone layouts, our custom zone CSS templates feature can be utilized by advanced users.
Additionally, this article covers two supplementary features that complement Playlist Zones:
The Zone Padding feature enables you to adjust the margins between your content and the border of the playlist zone.
To access Zone Padding:
- Select the playlist page you wish to edit.
- Open the Playlist Zones drop-down menu and locate the Zone Padding feature.
Choose from four different options, but note that certain options may not be suitable for all zone layouts. Here are examples of each option:
The Page Background feature allows you to assign a unified background to your playlist page, providing a cohesive look to your zones. If no page background is set, the backgrounds will remain as set on each individual piece of content.
To set a page background:
- Select the playlist page where you want to apply the background.
- Click the icon that represents Page Background.
Here's an example of adding a page background to the layout shown above, featuring three different apps:
By leveraging the Playlist Zones feature along with Zone Padding and Page Background options, you can design captivating and dynamic content layouts, offering an immersive visual experience for your audience.
Updated about 2 months ago