The following instructions will guide you in setting up your TelemetryOS Box with TelemetryOS. We aim to make the setup process as easy as possible, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you encounter any issues.
- Begin by connecting the TelemetryOS Box to your display screen using an HDMI cable.
- Plug the device into a power source using the enclosed power cable.
- Connect a keyboard and mouse to your TelemetryOS Box via USB.
- Power on your display screen and the TelemetryOS Box. If you don't see anything on the screen, double-check that you are on the right input.
- Once you see the device's Settings page, configure WiFi and any other custom settings you wish. You can access the Settings page at any time by pressing CTRL+S. If the TelemetryOS Box is plugged into Ethernet, you can skip this step.
- When you've configured all your settings, click 'Done' in the top right corner.
- When you see the 6-digit pairing code on your screen, you can pair the device.
If you encounter any issues, please contact us using our form at https://www.telemetrytv.com/contact-us/.
Updated 24 days ago