TelemetryTV provides you with three straightforward methods to add users to your account:
- Invite single user via email
- Create single user manually by setting their username and password
- Invite multiple users via the Team Login feature (Available for Enterprise Plans only)
To add a user to your TelemetryTV account, follow these steps:
- Click on the 'Settings' tab located in the left-hand column.
Users and Groups.
If you prefer to send an invitation via email, you can easily do so within the user addition interface.
- Make sure the invitation toggle is set to 'on'.
- Enter the user's email address.
- Select a user group to link the new user to.
- Click the 'Invite' button.
The user will receive an email invitation prompting them to set up their password and log in.
To manually set up a user's credentials, simply follow the prompts within the same user addition interface.
- Switch the invitation toggle to 'off'.
- Enter the new user's information and login credentials.
- Click the 'create' button once finished.
Updated 2 months ago