This guide will walk you through using the Play Icon and Play Button to preview playlists and pages within the TelemetryTV App. Let's start with the Play Icon.
The Play Icon allows you to easily play the default playlist at any time, no matter where you are within the TelemetryTV App.
To set a default playlist:
- Go to the "Playlists" tab in the left-hand toolbar.
- Open the playlists dropdown menu.
- Choose the playlist you want to set as the default and click the three dots.
- In the menu that appears, click the heart icon. This playlist is now set as the default and will be located at the top of the playlist dropdown.
Using the Play Icon, you can quickly preview how the default playlist will appear on all devices without the need to pair any specific devices.
The Play Icon is situated at the top of the left-hand toolbar, just below your user icon.
By pressing the Play Icon, you can preview the Default Playlist. Please note that when using the Play Icon, the playlist will continually loop through all pages.
If you wish to preview playlists other than the default playlist, follow these steps:
- Select the playlist you want to preview.
- Use the blue Play button located on the right side of the screen.
Once you start playing a playlist, you can stop the playback by clicking any of the shortcuts on the left-hand toolbar, such as the Devices or Playlists tab.
Using the Play Icon and Play Button, you can conveniently preview your playlists and pages without the need to pair specific devices. These options are ideal for testing and provide a quick glimpse of how your content will appear when displayed on a device.
Updated 2 months ago