They say you can't predict the weather, but with the TelemetryTV Weather App, you can have a pretty good idea of what to expect. Our Weather App allows you to seamlessly integrate current, weekly, and hourly weather conditions for your chosen locations directly into your display.
To get started with the Weather App, follow these simple steps:
- Search for the Weather App: Head to our list of available apps on the left hand task bar and search for "Weather App."
- Configuring the Weather App ;Now that you've added the Weather App, it's time to set it up to meet your preferences. Here's how:
- Give It a Name: In the "Label" field, give your Weather App a name for easy identification.
- Select Locations: Enter the locations (city, state, and country) for which you want to display the weather. You can add multiple locations by clicking "Add Location."
- Time Format: Choose whether you prefer to use the 24-hour clock format (e.g., 22:00 instead of 10:00 PM).
- Choose a Theme: Select a theme from the drop-down menu. See below for a description of available themes.
- Transition Interval: If you've added multiple locations, specify how long you'd like each location's weather to be displayed.
- Font Customization: Customize the font and font size using the drop-down and slider options, respectively.
We offer several themes to suit your preferences, here are some examples below:
- When you're ready, click on "Create."
You can preview your app and edit it's settings from the right-side menu on the Apps page.
Use Playlist Zones to display several different weather apps on one playlist page. Check out an example below:
Updated about 2 months ago